The idea of Polish Combinatorial Conferences was born after a very successful meeting: Poznań – Zielona
Góra Workshop on Combinatorics, in Będlewo (October 2006).
The Second Polish Combinatorial Conference (2PCC) is meant to integrate Polish and international combinatorial community. As the conference is mostly dedicated to young scientists, we plan several invited talks, and a
couple of tutorials for PhD students, by leading world experts in Combinatorics.
The scope of the conference is intended to cover most aspects of modern combinatorics, including graph
theory, probabilistic combinatorics, extremal combinatorics, combinatorial optimization, algorithmic
problems, combinatorial number theory, applications of combinatorics in computer science.
- Stefan Felsner, Technical University of Berlin
- Marek Karpinski, University of Bonn
- Gyula O. H. Katona, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Budapest
- Hal Kierstead, Arizona State University, Tempe
- Jan Kratochvíl, Charles University, Prague
- Tomasz Łuczak, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
- Michał Morayne, University of Technology, Wrocław
- Jaroslav Nešetřil, Charles University, Prague
- Shahriar Shahriari, Pomona College, Claremont, CA
- Carsten Thomassen, Technical University of Denmark, Kongens Lyngby
- Mariusz Woźniak, AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków
- Artur Czumaj, University of Warwick, Coventry,
Combinatorial and probabilistic techniques in property testing
- Piotr Sankowski, University of Warsaw,
Algebraic graph algorithms
- Jarosław Grytczuk, Jagiellonian University, Kraków,
- Tomasz Schoen, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań,
Probabilistic methods in combinatorial number theory
Participants are invited to give contributed talks.
- Paweł M. Idziak, Jagiellonian University, Kraków
- Zbigniew Lonc, Warsaw University of Technology
- Andrzej Ruciński, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
- Jarosław Grytczuk, Jagiellonian University, Kraków
- Jerzy Jaworski, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
- Piotr Micek, Jagiellonian University, Kraków
- Paweł Naroski, Warsaw University of Technology
- Katarzyna Rybarczyk, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
for registration as well as for abstract submission: September 15, 2008
Looking forward to seeing you in Będlewo, the organizers.